Monday, February 22, 2016

Daytona 500

Hey all my blog readers of Kyle's Free Space what's up???. So yesterday I watched the Daytona 500 I watched all 200 laps. I was routing for Kyle Busch he did not win he came in 3rd place. I really was hoping Denny Hamlin would win and he did!. He won a Daytona in his rookie year which is this year 2016. It was a amazing race I saw a few big crashes sadly the one I also was routing for crashed into a wall. I was routing for 3 people only Denny Hamlin won Kyle Busch was 3rd place.

It was really a awesome race I recently just started watching NASCAR about 3 months ago. I was just in time for the Daytona 500. I will be watching the Sprint cup February 28th That will be fun I think their racing at Atlanta Motor Speedway In Georgia. I am excited about that hoping that Kyle Busch will be racing in it. Or at least Denny Hamlin The guy who won the Daytona 500. The Race was cool they had a squadron of F-16's fly over the track.

This will be the last paragraph today. I will be posting photos of the cars from the track and post some really cool photos no I did not go to the race I watched it on TV so all these photos I posted are from Sports Center's website. I don't OWN them The Man who won Number 11 Denny Hamlin was in 5th before he speed up and won the Daytona it was a crazy move but he did it.




No comments:

Post a Comment