Monday, February 29, 2016

Great Day For Flying

Hey all my blog readers of Kyle's Free Space what's up??? Today I'm going to fly a plane! not really I will be in a simulator. I have this flight simulator on my computer called FSX Microsoft Flight Simulator X. I take my simulators very seriously I do all these checklists on my plane. I do it to make sure everything is running smoothly and working the way it should be. I fly a 1979 Cessna 172 Skyhawk I always depart out of San Marcos, Texas airport KHYI. Unless I fly somewhere and fly back to San Marcos to return my plane to my hanger. I have over 500 hours of flight time under my belt. I even have a logbook of all the places I have flown to I flew from San Marcos, Texas last night to San Antonio, Texas that took 2 hours real life time.

I flew VFR the entire was IFR was not possible because there was no clouds at the time. IFR is where your flying above the clouds you see nothing below you just clouds. VFR Is where you say you want to fly over Austin, Texas you will be able to see it so that's about 3000ft to 5000ft. I have done many VFR flights and a few IFR flights IFR is not my favorite because you miss a lot of scenery but its a good view if you love the clouds. VFR is amazing you see a bunch of scenery It is amazing to see all the things. I love flying over Dallas Fort Worth at night it is a lot bigger from the sky view the city lights are crazy if you fly North and South the lights are in a big trail. If you would of went West and East the light die quickly.

Well this is going to be it for today I hope you all enjoyed reading about Aviation most people might get board from this others wont but who cares. If you want to learn more about Aviation go on YouTube and check out these 2 channels. MrAviation101 and ShareAviation. Every thing I know about Aviation I learned from MrAviation 101 his name is Josh. Alright This is going to be it one last thing is this Moto I learned from Josh.....Aviation is worth capturing!

No comments:

Post a Comment