Tuesday, March 8, 2016

My Favorite Movie

Hey all my blog readers of Kyle's Free Space what's up???.  So today I'm blogging about my favorite movie. I really love the movie series Back To The Future 1,2,3. I first saw them in the year 2010. My dad recommended it to me he watched it as a kid because were in to syfi. I would give that movie 10-10 they were all amazing the acting was on point everyone just nailed it. I would of loved to see a 4th but it would of killed the series they ended it correctly but destroying the time machine. Im not going to say a lot about the movie I dont want spoil it for people who have not seen it but if you have not seen it then you need to buy it soon because its amazing.

The movie is about a teen named Marty McFly and he has a friend his name Is Doctor Emmett Brown. He is a man in his 60's who is a inventor me takes a DMC Delorean and turns it into a time machine.  When the car hit 88mph it would leave blue sparks everywhere and it would disappear. It would leave flames in its path and travel into the selected year. It could go into the future or into the past. It is really amazing for a movie made in the 80's and 90's it was really good for it graphics in that year.

The movie is really awesome I just can't explain how amazing the series is. I seen the entire series in the movie theater because they had back to the future day in 2015 I forgot the exact day but it was amazing for me because that was something I always wanted to do, People even dressed up as the people I wish I would of thought of that. It is amazing to see how many fans watched it growing up and then seen it in their adult days and where able to dress up. Alright this will be it for today so have a good one.

No comments:

Post a Comment